• Fix issue with removing diagnoses
• Fix for HL7 response and version information
• Update the HL7 process to check the project configuration on whether it should insert patients that do not exist.
• Store MSH-10 with each test result into the diagnostic procedures.
• Update Hl7 - OBR/OBX to show Observation title only once
• Create Journey Forward Role mappings
• Fix issue where the Reset functionality on the ad hoc does not reset all the fields.
• Fix issue where the clinical-trial Y/N filter is not remembered when saving an ad hoc report.
• Update diagnostic procedures to store treatment facility.
• Update adhoc report to be filterable by treatment facility.
• Add Diagnosis Groups feature.
• Fix issue with hl7 server sometimes not recognizing the end of a message
• Add PDF attachments for patient diagnostic procedures
• Make it possible to select multiple Resources for barrier interventions.
• Add a new "Save and Continue" button for Barrier Resolution which will submit the form data and then reload the same page, instead of going back to the main Barriers page.
• Updated Reports to display popup, and disable submit button while the report is running
• Fix providers' portal so that it can load diagnosis groups.
• Add display for the filename of an attachment if one exists while editing documentation items
• On patient-view, move status next to pencils in header
• Update the Barrier Intervention tab to show the barrier in question
• Fix drop-downs on Specialties/Diagnoses to be populated by id instead of title, and sort the list of specialties by name
• Update the Journey Forward exporter to look for a matching diagnosis group if it doesn't find a match on the diagnosis
• Fix 500 error when updating a diagnosis group
• Add diagnosis group column to Diagnoses admin page
• Update Ad-Hoc Report form submission to only show pop-up when 'Submit' is pressed
• Update Followup Cares admin page to have a multi-tab display
• Make sure the diagnosis group drop-downs in followup cares and surveillances only show active groups
• Add messaging system
• Trigger event alerts for navigator(s) when patient fills out new distress survey
• Add a "select all" feature to all of the pop-ups on the ad-hoc reports page
• Add medications and medical history to the patient portal
• Move "My Account" link next to Logout and make Event Alerts page and pop-ups be based on the navigator selected in the upper right corner
• Fix Referral To and Referral From fields in ad-hoc reports
• Add attachment support to insurances
• Fix HL7 server to be able to handle empty lines in messages
• Preserve line breaks in PDF generated from HL7 messages
• Send providers to the same place as navigators, with read-only access
• Add ability for super-admins to export entire database to CSV's
• 832 add Super-Admin setting to enable/disable messaging system